Quick Moroccan Lamb StewPRINT RECIPE
- Preheat oven grill to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- Place cubed eggplant in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Spread eggplant on a tray and cook under the grill for 10 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a wok over high heat. Brown the lamb strips.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
- Add chickpeas with brine, Autumn Harvest Chutney and cumin. Mix well.
- Remove eggplant from under the grill and transfer to the wok.
- Mix corn flour with water and pour into the stew. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring, for the sauce to thicken.
Serve with your choice of couscous, quinoa or rice.