Raspberry & Coconut Mug PuddingPRINT RECIPE
You will need a microwave-safe mug for this recipe
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp caster sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg whisked with 2 Tbsp milk and ½ tsp coconut extract
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- 2 tsp Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam, plus extra to serve
- Mini marshmallows and coconut sorbet, to serve (optional)
- Combine flour, coconut, baking powder, sugar and salt in the mug, stirring well to combine.
- Add egg/milk mixture and whisk to combine. Spoon Raspberry Jam on top of the batter and swirl gently (some may sink to the bottom, this is OK!).
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Serve with a generous spoonful of raspberry jam, a scoop of coconut sorbet and a shower of mini marshmallows.