Berry Cheesecake JarsPRINT RECIPE
Easy to make, these single serve dessert jars look a treat!
- Optional – mix 1 tablespoon of melted butter into the cookie crumble before dividing it amongst the jars to form a more traditional cheesecake base.
Recipe created for us by Jessica of Daily Gluttony
- 1 jar of Anathoth Farm Rhubarb & Red Berry Jam (or flavour of your choice)
- 1 packet of plain biscuits, crumbed
- 250g mascarpone
- 220g cream cheese
- Crumb the packet of plain cookies until they resemble a fine crumb and put to one side.
- Mix together ½ a pot of Rhubarb & Red Berry Jam, cream cheese and Mascarpone and stir until they are well combined and resemble a smooth mix.
- Evenly distribute the biscuit crumble between serving jars. Set aside a small about for decoration (on top of each cheesecake) when you are ready to serve.
- Next, top the crumb spoon a small amount of Rhubarb & Red Berry cheese cake mix. Then layer another spoonful of Rhubarb & Red Berry Jam. To complete, top with cookie crumb and serve.