Ricotta & Lemon Curd Pancakes
BACK TO RECIPES
- Mix together dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine ricotta, milk, yolks and Lemon Curd in a larger mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to ricotta mix, stirring gently until just combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Mix a small scoop of whites into batter, and then fold in remaining whites with spatula.
- Heat fry pan over med/high heat with a small knob of butter.
- Use a 1/3-cup measure to pour batter into pan. Cook for 3-4 mins each side until undersides are golden and pancakes have little bubbles popping through. Flip and cook other side till golden.
- Heat remaining Lemon Curd in the microwave and carefully pour over your stack of pancakes.
- Garnish with fresh berries and swirl together Greek yoghurt and Raspberry Jam.