Roasted Kumara WrapsPRINT RECIPE
- Try other seasonal vegetables like pumpkin and herbs, or roasted beetroot and pesto.
- Get creative with how to display your wraps – wrap in baking paper, printed or coloured paper and secure with a sticker or coloured string.
- Slice into pinwheel pieces as tasty finger food, or enjoy as a traditional wrap.
- 10 inch Farrah's Original wrap
- roasted kumara, cubed
- Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- rocket leaves
- crushed cashew nuts
- Use wrap straight from packet and spread with a generous amount of Sweet Chilli Relish.
- Down the centre of each wrap, layer rocket leaves, roasted kumara and a few pieces of crumbled feta. Sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts.
- Roll up the wrap around the ingredients and wrap with brown paper or baking paper, securing with a piece of string.