Scrambled Tofu BurritoPRINT RECIPE
Serve in a wrap as a breakfast burrito, on hot crusty bread or with your favourite cooked breakfast. Vegan-friendly, vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free (with your choice of gluten-free wrap).
Recipe & Photo by www.rediscover.co.nz • Facebook
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups grated kumara
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Zucchini Pickle
- 1 packet firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- freshly cracked black pepper
- fresh herbs, to garnish
- 6 burrito wraps
- On a stove top over medium heat, add oil to frypan. Add grated kumara, capsicum, spring onion and corn kernels. Chase with a wooden spoon and saute for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain then crumble tofu into the mix. Add Zucchini Pickle and spices and continue to saute, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon for a further 7-8 minutes until the tofu is fully coated with flavour and heated through.
- Spoon onto burrito wraps, garnish with herbs and freshly cracked pepper.