Zucchini BabaganoushPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Photo by @nourished_and_vibrant
- olive oil, to fry
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp of Anathoth Farm Tomato Relish
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- chili flakes, optional
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan and fry the zucchini and onion until tender and golden (a little char adds to the smokey flavor so if they blacken don't worry!)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the zucchini and onion with the rest of the ingredients until smooth and delicious.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chili flakes and a crack of pepper.