Strawberry Muffin PuffsPRINT RECIPE
- 1 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese (50gm)
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 210ºC.
- Mix flour, tasty cheese, Parmesan cheese, mint and salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk egg and milk together.
- Stir egg mixture into the flour mixture, just until all dry ingredients moistened.
- Fold in Strawberry Jam.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake for 12 minutes until cooked.
- Serve warm with cream cheese.