Summer Berry PuddingsPRINT RECIPE
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe & Photo by @nourished_and_vibrant
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 punnet of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of leftover croissant, brioche, or sponge
- icing sugar to dust
- In a saucepan place jam and water and bring to a rolling boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add frozen fruit and cook for 2 minutes until soft. Fold in cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- Hull and slice your fresh strawberries and set aside.
- Place pieces of sponge or brioche at the bottom of two glass jars or ramekins until about 3cm up the sides of both containers. Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of jam liquid (with soft berries) over the sponge until it is just soaked through.
- Layer with fresh strawberries and then repeat making two layers of sponge and strawberries. Place in the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving with a long spoon.