Summer Grill PlatterPRINT RECIPE
Nothing beats the simplicity and deliciousness of a Summer Grill Platter. Grab some pita pockets, a bunch of vege and Anathoth Farm Fruit Chutney and you’re away.
Makes 4 pita pockets
- 2 pita breads, cut in half
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and quartered
- 2 long green peppers, deseeded and quartered
- 4 portobello mushrooms, cut in half
- 4 chorizo sausages, halved widthwise
- Large handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Anathoth Farm Fruit Chutney
- Tzaziki or herbed Greek yoghurt, for drizzling
- Small bunch parsley
- Heat and lightly grease a grill or grill press.
- Heat pita breads on grill for 1-2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Arrange vegetables and sausages on prepared grill and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and grill marks are visible.
- Arrange pita halves, grilled vegetables, chorizo, tzatziki or herbed Greek yoghurt and parsley on a serving platter.
- Fill each pita pocket with 1 tbsp Anathoth Farm Fruit Chutney. Divide grilled vegetables and chorizo among each, and sprinkle a little torn parsley in each. Serve hot.