Super Raspberry Muffins
- This recipe makes 14 muffins and they are moist and do not need butter or any toppings as the warm jam on top makes it a real treat.
- If you do not want raspberry muffins you can simply change the flavour to any Anathoth fruit jam of your choice.
- 3 2/3 cups flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 140g butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 medium (size 6) eggs
- 400ml milk
- 1 cup Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam (1/2 cup for mixture and ½ cup to top each muffin)
BACK TO RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease well 14 muffin pans.
- Sieve dry ingredients into a large bowl. In another large bowl whisk melted butter, vanilla, eggs, milk and ½ cup jam. Add this wet mix to the dry mix – do not over-mix once combined.
- Place mix in the muffin pan and top each muffin with a teaspoon of jam. You can pipe the jam onto the muffin, if preferred, but the teaspoon works just as well.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. Leave in the muffin pan for a few minutes post-baking as the jam can be hot to handle.