Sweet Chilli Baked Eggs w BeansPRINT RECIPE
Recipe created for us by Iron Chef Shellie
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish, plus extra to serve
- salt and pepper
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 50g Feta, crumbled
- grainy toast and basil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced).
- Add olive oil into a pan and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the diced chorizo, and cook for 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and Sweet Chilli Relish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans and cook for about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Divide into 4 single serve, oven proof dishes. Crack an egg on top, sprinkle with feta and bake for 8-10 minutes for medium to runny eggs.
- Remove from the oven, top with dollops of Sweet Chilli Relish, fresh basil and serve with grainy toast.