Sweet Chilli Prawns
- The relish makes this dish so fast and easy – everything is almost done by the time you open the jar!
- If you are cooking for a crowd that are more conservative try the Tomato Relish, or for a bit more heat the Sweet Chilli Relish, or Hot Chilli Relish for the enthusiasts!
- If you love coriander, add a little finely chopped coriander to the dipping sauce.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1kg of frozen king prawns, peeled and deveined, tails in tact
- 1/2 pot Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- salt, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- crusty gluten free bread, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
SWEET CHILLI MAYO
BACK TO RECIPES
- Heat butter and oil gently, then add garlic.
- Add the prawns in batches until they are just pink as they continue to cook after they are removed from the heat.
- Return all the prawns to the pan and add relish. Cook stirring for 1-2 minutes and then check seasoning. You may need to add a little salt.
- Place in a serving bowl with parsley and lemon wedges and place the dipping sauce to one side.
- To make the dipping sauce: Mix mayonnaise and relish in a small bowl. Stir well. A squeeze of fresh lemon adds great acidity and fresh flavour to the mix.