Sweet Chilli Salted Caramel Truffles
- By keeping your hands slightly wet while rolling the truffles, it will ensure the mix doesn’t stick.
- If you don’t have a food processor, a seal bag and a rolling pin will work just fine.
- ¼ cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 380g tinned caramel
- 250g packet of Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
BACK TO RECIPES
- Place Milk Arrowroot biscuits in food processor and pulse till the mix resembles bread crumbs (don’t over pulse).
- In a mixing bowl add crushed biscuits, caramel, desiccated coconut, salt and Sweet Chilli Relish. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well combined.
- Using a frypan over a low heat, lightly toast the shredded coconut till golden. Approx. 4 minutes.
- Lightly wet hands and roll truffles into small round balls. Use 2 teaspoons of the truffle mix per truffle.
- Once all the truffles have been shaped, coat each truffle with shredded toasted coconut. Put in fridge to set for 2 hours.