Sweet & Smokey Baked FishPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of your fish
Anathoth Farm’s pickles can be used as quick marinades for meats, fish and vegetables. Just use on their own in place of a marinade, or add a few tablespoons to your favourite marinade recipe to boost the flavour and add extra colour to your meal.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1-2 red or orange capsicums, sliced
- 4 white fish fillets of your choice
- 3-4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Smoked Tomato, Chilli & Chia Seed Pickle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh dill, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and saute the onion and capsicums until soft.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of Smoked Tomato, Chilli & Chia Seed Pickle and stir to combine.
- Add fish fillets and turn to coat fish completely in the onion and pickle mixture.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake until the fish is cooked.
- Scatter with fresh dill and serve straight from the dish.