Sweetcorn, Avocado & Coriander SaladPRINT RECIPE
This is the sort of salad that hits the table and everyone wants to jump in! Who doesn’t love sweetcorn and avocado with an addictive dressing?! It is easy to whip together and has only 1 cooked element.
Photo & Recipe created for us by Jana @the_macpherson_diaries
- 3 fresh corn cobs
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- ½ bag salad greens
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs of coriander, stems removed
- 2 avocados
- 1 Tbsp crispy shallots
- 1 radish, finely sliced
- Take husks off corn cobs and boil until cooked. It will take a couple of minutes and corn will be bright yellow.
- With a sharp knife, slice off the corn kernel in large chunky clusters. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine ½ cup of coconut yoghurt with Sweet Chilli Relish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, dress your salad greens olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. Gently mix and place on serving dish.
- Scatter coriander and corn over salad greens.
- Take the skin off the avocado cut into chunks. Scatter over the salad. Add another small squeeze of lemon over avocado.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Scatter the crispy shallots.
- Slice radish to garnish then dot the remaining coconut yoghurt on top.
- Serve with any extra dressing in a ramekin on the side.