Tandoori Chicken WrapsPRINT RECIPE
These Tandoori Chicken Wraps are quick to prepare, and are a simple but tasty way to spice up your lunch. Make these the night before and store in the fridge for easy convenience.
- 500g chicken tenders or breast cut into strips
- 4 tbsp tandoori paste
- 2 tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 8 tsp Anathoth Farm Cauliflower Pickle
- 8 tsp unsweetened yoghurt
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, tandoori paste and 1 tbsp of yogurt. Stir with a spoon to combine and then place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Bake the marinated chicken for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a handful of spinach on a wrap, place 60g of the cooked chicken on top and finish with 1 tsp of Anathoth Farm Cauliflower Pickle and 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Roll up the filled wraps and enjoy!