Three Berry, Cheddar & Sage ToastiePRINT RECIPE
If you haven’t yet had Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam with your cheese, well you sure won’t be disappointed when you try this Three Berry, Cheddar & Sage Toastie.
Makes 1 toastie
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 ½ cups grated cheddar
- 2-3 tbsp Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam
- 2 large sage leaves, torn
- Preheat a sandwich/grill press. Lightly butter both sides of each slice of bread.
- To build the sandwiches, scatter grated cheddar over one slice of bread. Dollop over Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam, and sprinkle over sage leaves.
- Toast in your prepared sandwich press for 5-8 minutes, until the bread is crisp and golden, and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.