Tomato Relish SconesPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-22 minutes
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 250g/2½ cups Cheddar cheese, grated (we used Whitestone)
- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Tomato Relish, plus extra to serve
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Butter, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, cayenne pepper and 2 cups of cheese.
- Add yoghurt and stir together gently with a knife, adding Anathoth Farm Tomato Relish half-way through, to just fold through.
- Put large tablespoons of the mixture onto lined tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese and chia seeds.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Serve hot or room temperature with butter and extra relish on the side.