Tomato Tabbouleh SaladPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Jasmin @thislifeasjasmin
- 100g couscous
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 12 falafel (we used The Cool Gardener Falafel)
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- ¼ cucumber, finely diced
- ¼ - ½ cup olives, chopped
- ½ green capsicum, finely diced
- coriander or herb of choice (optional)
- ⅔ cup Anathoth Farm Tomato Relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook couscous as per packet instructions and add vegetable stock powder to the water for extra flavour. Cook until fluffy and set aside to cool.
- Bake falafel as per box instructions.
- Finely dice tomato, cucumber, olives, capsicum and and herbs.
- Once couscous is cool, mix through tomato relish, prepared vegetables and herbs.
- Serve with falafel and salt and pepper to taste.