Boysenberry Jam MuffinsPRINT RECIPE
Makes 10 muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- You can use plain flour if you wish but wholemeal flour gives these muffins a rustic edge and extra fibre boost too.
Recipe created for us by Martyna of www.wholesome-cook.com
- 1½ cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch fine sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (280g) Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup (90g) Anathoth Farm Boysenberry Jam (or your favourite Anathoth Farm Jam)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup light tasting olive oil or macadamia oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a large bowl, place flour, then sift in bicarbonate soda and baking powder. Add salt, sugar and white chocolate chips and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together yoghurt, Boysenberry Jam, egg and oil until well combined.
- Pour yoghurt/jam mixture into dry ingredients and fold or mix gently with a wooden spoon to combine well.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 patty cases. Scoop about ¼ cup of mixture into each case (a spring-loaded ice cream scoop works well). Top each muffin with a teaspoon of extra jam.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack slightly before serving.