Yoghurt, Boysenberry & Mango PopsiclesPRINT RECIPE
TIP: While jammy pockets are both pretty and delicious, if you don’t want to bite into pockets of jam, give it a thorough mix with your popsicle stick after layering the flavours.
- 60g white sugar
- 5og boiling water
- 250g unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 230g fresh, frozen or tinned mangoes
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Anathoth Farm Boysenberry Jam
- Mix sugar and boiling water together until dissolved (this is your sugar syrup). Once cool, mix yoghurt with sugar syrup until smooth and set aside - this is the Yoghurt layer.
- Blend mangoes with lemon juice until smooth. Add 2 Tbsp of sweetened yoghurt mixture to this and mix well. Set aside until needed - this is the Mango layer.
- Layer moulds with yoghurt, mango and boysenberry jam repeating each layer until you reach the top leaving some space to insert the Popsicle stick without overflowing.
- Give the popsicle sticks a gentle stir to achieve a swirl effect. The more you stir the more the flavours incorporate together.
- Freeze popsicle moulds for 4-6 hrs (depending on how cold your freezer is) or, overnight if possible.
- Once frozen, dunk moulds in warm water to help melt the outside slightly, to enable easy removal.