Zucchini Pasta SaladPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Try adding smoked salmon, canned tuna or shaved lean ham.
- 350g penne pasta (gluten free)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
- 2/3 cup Anathoth Farm Zucchini Pickle
- 1/3 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ Tbsp chopped dill
- salt & cracked black pepper
- ½ cup baby basil leaves, to serve
- 1 butter lettuce, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool. Blanch asparagus for 1-2 minutes until tender, then plunge into iced water. Drain and set aside.
- Place Zucchini Pickle in a bowl with mayonnaise and ¼ cup water. Mix until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Toss together cooled pasta with asparagus, tomatoes, red onion, dill, salt and pepper.
- To serve, fold the Zucchini Pickle dressing through the salad. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve in butter lettuce cups.