Anathoth Farm Sponsorship
2018 Sponsorship ScheduleOCT/NOV: CLOSED
DECEMBER & Beyond: now open for sponsorship requests – get in quick, 2019 spots are filling fast!
How we can help you with sponsorship?We really like to help support fundraising events that have a strong community focus. We do this in many ways including: providing product for spot prizes; ‘spin the wheel’ raffles; goodie bag items; thank you gifts for volunteers; items for mixed hampers and to assist with catering for food stalls.
How to apply for product sponsorshipSimply download our Sponsorship Request form, complete and return it to us (instructions are on the form). We’ll see how best we can assist and get back to you. We cannot confirm our support until the request form is completed and you’ve had written confirmation back from us.
Sponsorship criteriaWe have a monthly sponsorship quota which is on a first-in first-served basis, so make sure you apply at least 6 weeks before your event. If your request is declined it in no way reflects our view of your charity or the merit of your good work. It is simply a practical decision to make sure that we share our help around in the best way possible. Please don’t hesitate to ask us again next time you’re fundraising.
We’re most likely to support your fundraising activity if:
- If has a strong community focus and promotes healthy living.
- Anathoth Farm products are given away or raffled (we decline requests to re-sell).
- Anathoth Farm products are being served – with Devonshire teas, or a condiment for Food Stalls.
- Your event is in New Zealand and supports a New Zealand charity.
- The fundraising is benefiting more than one person.