Anathoth Farm Sponsorship
Anathoth Farm really likes to help support fundraising events that have a strong community focus. We do this in many ways including providing products for spot prizes, ‘spin the wheel’ raffles, goodie bag items, thank you gifts for volunteers, items for mixed hampers, and to assist with catering for food stalls.
Sponsorship Schedule 2021
We are accepting applications for October, and beyond. Get in quick, spots are filling fast!
Apply For Sponsorship
Terms & Conditions / Sponsorship criteriaWe really like to help support fundraising events that have a strong community focus. We do this in many ways including: providing product for spot prizes; ‘spin the wheel’ raffles; goodie bag items; thank you gifts for volunteers; items for mixed hampers and to assist with catering for food stalls.
How we can help will depend on what your plans are. While we would love to support every one of the worthwhile causes we hear from, we are not always able to assist everyone due to demand.
To ensure we support our communities in the most effective way, we have set some guidelines:
- We have a fixed sponsorship quota/allocation available each month. Once this is filled, we cannot accept any further applications for that month, even if the application is received with more than six weeks’ notice.
- We may not be able to sponsor the same charities year-on-year, as we wish to allow others the opportunity to benefit from our sponsorship support and spread our sponsorship love.
- We require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice prior to the event (towards the end of the year several months’ notice may be required as the quota gets filled quickly). We recommend sending your applications in as early as possible.
- Due to feedback from our customers, we have updated our criteria for offering a Sponsorship and may not accept requests if the content of the event could be contentious. If we decline your request, please do not take this as a judgement on your event but rather our effort to reflect the broadest range of values and expectations in our community.
- We only support charities and community groups within New Zealand and are not able to sponsor individuals.
- If you meet our criteria but your request is declined, it in no way reflects our view of your charity nor the merit of your good work. It is simply a practical decision we sometimes must make to ensure that we are able to share our help around between applicants each year. Please do not hesitate to ask us again the next time you are fundraising.
- In return for sponsorship, Anathoth is acknowledged on sponsorship boards, menus or banners using our logo.