Terms and ConditionsFrom time to time, Anathoth Farm holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Each competition will be open only to New Zealand customers (unless specified otherwise) due to prize availability and dispatch channels. This, along with dates of promotion, details of contents, and value of the prize pack will be specified for each competition below.
- CRITERIA: You must be an NZ resident and have a New Zealand delivery address to enter.
- DATES: Opens Wednesday 19th Feb 10:00 am and closes Sunday 14th Feb 11:59 pm.
- PRIZE DETAILS: Two prize packs including our new Tamarillo & Plum Chutney and Cauliflower Pickle, an Anathoth Farm Tea Towel plus a sandwich press!
- Prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash. One comment is counted as a single entry. Two winners will be selected at random and contacted via reply message to claim their prize.
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random by judges from Anathoth Farm. No correspondence will be entered into.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms apply for all competitions:
- Employees of Anathoth Farm, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agencies involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand delivery address (or as specified).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw the competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Anathoth Farm competitions have no affiliation with Facebook & Instagram. This competition is run by Anathoth Farm who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.