Terms and ConditionsFrom time to time, Anathoth Farm holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Each competition will be open only to New Zealand customers (unless specified otherwise) due to prize availability and dispatch channels. This, along with dates of promotion, details of contents and value of the prize pack will be specified for each competition below.
MOTHER’S DAY: FACEBOOK – NOW CLOSED
Winners will be notified by private message.
- OPEN: to NZ residents only due to product availability and delivery constraints
- CRITERIA: LIKE our Facebook page and TELL us an unforgettable ‘mum dish’ that you fondly remember from your youth, to be in the draw.
- DATES: Opens 1 May 2018, Closes 6 May 2018 (11.59pm), Drawn 7 May 2018 (10am).
- PRIZE DETAILS: 10 x prize packs to be won, each containing: 4 x Anathoth Farm products, 1 x enamel pie dish, 2 x serving bowls, 1 x 100% cotton tea towel and recipe inspiration. RRP$67
- If you do not have a Facebook account you may wish to email email@example.com with your entry.
- Winners will be drawn by judges from Anathoth Farm. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be private messaged via Facebook, or email, then announced shortly after on social media/on this webpage.
General Terms and ConditionsThese terms apply for all competitions:
- Employees of Anathoth Farm, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agencies involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand delivery address (or as specified).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Anathoth Farm competitions have no affiliation with Facebook. This competition is run by Anathoth Farm who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
PREVIOUS COMPETITION WINNERS
Mother's Day 2018 (Facebook) Makita Bennett Helmbright, Janlea Cunningham, Rae Lentz, Amanda Puttullo, Silvia Parke, Brogan Ruihi, Jo Nixon-Sparkes, Denys Carter, Brien Golding, Lana Dodds
Father's Day 2017 (enews) Catherine Bull, Lesley Burns, Ross Pettigrew, Brian McKenzie, Cris Smith
Father's Day 2017 (Facebook) Donna Greene, Sarah-Jane Terekia, Logan McLeod, Stacey Mahoney, Glenys Malyon, Bex N JT, Romae Calland, Chrissy Palmer, Kat Jury, Dale Woolgar
Mother's Day 2017 Janae Flood, Stella Hall Groves, Melissa Stebbings, Kenn Robinson, Margaret Fulton, Emma Jackson, Reba Pottinger, Annie Mcbrydie, Bobbie-lee McIntosh, Robyn Willis, Isabelle Cohen, Selina Wyeth, Andrea Brown, Ruzan Forrest, Lily Herewini, Sharon Bascombe, Derrin Richards, Yanina Wester, Serena O’Connor, Lisa Cannell