Terms and ConditionsFrom time to time, Anathoth Farm holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Each competition will be open only to New Zealand customers (unless specified otherwise) due to prize availability and dispatch channels. This, along with dates of promotion, details of contents, and value of the prize pack will be specified for each competition below.
- CRITERIA: You must be an NZ resident and have a New Zealand delivery address to enter.
- TO ENTER:
- Send an email to email@example.com telling us which one of our three delicious new flavours you’d like to try
- DATES: Opens Friday 15th October 10:00 am, Closes Thursday 22nd October 11:59 pm. Drawn 23rd October 2020.
- PRIZE DETAILS: Five x prize packs including full range of Anathoth Farm More Fruit, Less Sugar Fruit Preserves (Red Berry, Blueberry, Berry with Chia), plus one pack of Marcel’s Merry Blueberry and Happy Pancake flavours, worth a total value of $22.08 RRP.
- Prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash. One email is counted as a single entry. Only one entry per person. Five winners will be selected at random and contacted via reply message to claim their prize.
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random by judges from Anathoth Farm. No correspondence will be entered into.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms apply for all competitions:
- Employees of Anathoth Farm, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agencies involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand delivery address (or as specified).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Anathoth Farm competitions have no affiliation with Facebook & Instagram. This competition is run by Anathoth Farm who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
|More Fruit, Less Sugar Giveaway (October)||Garth Guptill, Rachel Skelton, Emily Taylor, Caren McNee, Anne-Laure Bernollin|
|The Cool Gardener (March)||Fiona Bray, Sarah Kennelly, Emma Bass, Bronwyn Glen, Heena Deva|
|The Cool Gardener (August)||Melanie Whitworth, Rose Grace, Bronwyn Rae, Suzannah Wansbone, Sonia Mehta, Annette Hynes|
|NZ enewsletter||Mahoney Harris, Alissa Reid, Wendy Slieker, Yvonne Smith, Jennifer Tai, Candice Johnson, Louise Maginness, Julie Banks, Eileen Anderson, Gloria Hunt|
|Christchurch Show||Charlotte Bell|
|Vege & Seed Wellness Bowl (FB/IG)||Rosie Dowds, Donna Counsell, Bronwyn Edmond, Kat West, lauren.ottaway|
|Vege & Seed Wellness Bowl (enews exclusive)||Maria Boyd, Karen Kriletich, Therase Scott, Stephen Shirley|
|Grower Series and Fruit & Seed Preserves (enews)||Kate McKenzie, Tui Amohanga, Deb Dunfield, Shirley Wall, Robyn Rae, Holly Jamieson, Judy Thomas|
|Grower Series and Fruit & Seed Preserves (FB/IG)||Kylie Gunn, Fiona Hollis, Sophie Hollands, Donna Burgess, Diana Waaka, Kath Hintz, Jan Piper, Amanda Pattullo, Denise Soper Sandwith, Tiresa Sio|