Terms and ConditionsFrom time to time, Anathoth Farm holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Each competition will be open only to New Zealand customers (unless specified otherwise) due to prize availability and dispatch channels. This, along with dates of promotion, details of contents and value of the prize pack will be specified for each competition below.
- Criteria: You must be a NZ resident with a NZ delivery address.
- Dates: Opens 27 September 2019, Closes 2 October 2019 11.59pm, Drawn 3 October 2019 10am.
- To enter 1. LIKE our Facebook Page or FOLLOW our Instagram Page 2. Tell us which two seeds feature in our new Vege & Seed Pickle range.
- Prize details: 5 x prize packs, each includes 1 x 22cm Bowl (Natural/White), plus 4 x Vege & Seed Pickles (1 of each flavour). RRP$53 each.
- Winners will be advised via private message then announced on social media and/or on this webpage.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms apply for all competitions:
- Employees of Anathoth Farm, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agencies involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand delivery address (or as specified).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Anathoth Farm competitions have no affiliation with Facebook. This competition is run by Anathoth Farm who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
|Vege & Seed Wellness Bowl (FB/IG)||Rosie Dowds, Donna Counsell, Bronwyn Edmond, Kat West, lauren.ottaway|
|Vege & Seed Wellness Bowl (enews exclusive)||Maria Boyd, Karen Kriletich, Therase Scott, Stephen Shirley|
|Grower Series and Fruit & Seed Preserves (enews)||Kate McKenzie, Tui Amohanga, Deb Dunfield, Shirley Wall, Robyn Rae, Holly Jamieson, Judy Thomas|
|Grower Series and Fruit & Seed Preserves (FB/IG)||Kylie Gunn, Fiona Hollis, Sophie Hollands, Donna Burgess, Diana Waaka, Kath Hintz, Jan Piper, Amanda Pattullo, Denise Soper Sandwith, Tiresa Sio|