Farmstyle Chicken Pot PiesPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 6 pies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Recipe created by Martyna the Wholesome Cook
- 1 free range rotisserie chicken, meat only
- 1.5 cups frozen vegetable mix
- 1 pottle Anathoth Farm Farmstyle Pickle
- 1.5 sheets of puff pastry
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Roughly chop cooked chicken meat and add to a large bowl with frozen vegetables and Farmstyle Pickle and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 6 ramekins.
- Cut pastry into 6 even squares and place over the top of the ramekins.
- Using a sharp knife, cut off excess pastry around the edge of the ramekin. Press edges into the ramekin with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.