Spiced Tropical GlazePRINT RECIPE
- If you don’t like chili, try dried cranberries chopped finely.
- 2 x cups Anathoth Farm Breakfast Marmalade
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 x tsp chili flakes
- 1 x orange (grate rind and juice)
- 1 x tsp ground cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ground coriander seeds
- 3 x green cardamom pods, ground
- 1 x Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 50 whole cloves
- Freedom Farms ham
- In a saucepan simmer for 5- 10 minutes Breakfast Marmalade, brown sugar, orange juice, pineapple juice, ground coriander, ground cumin seed and ½ of the chili flakes and whole grain mustard. (You want this all to reduce slightly, by 30%).
- Preheat oven to 160°C and spoon or brush some of the glaze mixture on to the skinless ham, then place in oven.
- Keep basting the ham with this glaze and the pan liquid several times.
- Cook ham for 10 minutes per kg or until glaze is sticky and shiny.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with remaining chili flakes, grate on orange skin.