Lemon Curd & Coconut PopsiclesPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 8 popsicles
These popsicles are sophisticated and fun! The lemon curd is such a fabulously easy way to get the flavour into these pops and they are so refreshing.
Recipe & Photos by Jana @the_macpherson_diaries
- 4 Tbsp sliced lemongrass
- 550mls coconut milk, unsweetened
- approx ½ cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 4 lemongrass stems – to use as ‘sticks, optional
- Before starting, make space in your freezer for the full ice block moulds to go in.
- In a blender, add the sliced lemongrass and coconut milk and blend.
- Place a sieve over a bowl and strain so that the pieces a of lemongrass are caught in the sieve.
- Add the liquid back to the blender and add the lemon curd. Taste and add a tablespoon or so more, if desired.
- Blend again and pour into your ice block moulds.
- Cover with two layers of foil. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Now its time to add ‘sticks’. Cut lemon grass stems in half lengthwise. Make a small cut in the foil in the middle of ice blocks and push stem inside, leaving enough to hold on to. If it doesn’t hold, you can make a ring out of foil and use this to hold them in place. But they are usually just fine.
- Freeze overnight and serve.