Lemon CustardPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- In a measuring jug (2 cup capacity) whisk egg yolks until smooth.
- In a small saucepan combine milk and Lemon Curd and bring to a simmer, while stirring. Remove from heat and whisk mixture slowly, a little at a time, into beaten yolks.
- Return mixture to the saucepan over a low heat and stir until gently simmering.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl or heat-proof jug. Allow the custard to cool slightly and thicken before serving.